Author Paradise

Author Paradise
http://z15.invisionfree.com/Author_Paradise/index.php

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Well What do you know....

Hello everyone,
I went checking into the Ocean's Mist Press website and it is gone, again. This is could be another one of their sick jokes that they've been playing again. The last time the website was down, we thought they were gone, then it turned out they had only taken the site down long enough to rework it to screw others.

I don't know why it's down this time but I'll keep my eyes open. OMP former authors let me hear from you, any of you gotten paid yet? It's almost the end of March. Let me know.

Bored
WD

2 comments:

GLBT Promo said...

I hope it's gone for good this time. I don't how Noemi can look herself in the mirror every day. I really don't.

GLBT Promo said...

They're back.