Author Paradise

Author Paradise
http://z15.invisionfree.com/Author_Paradise/index.php

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Teresa update...

Hello my lovelies,

Here's your Teresa fix er update:

As I have promised, I have emailed Barnes and Noble but as of yet, no response. But I have gotten a response from Midnight Showcase. As I am an equal oppurtunity blogger I have given this publisher a chance to respond to the posting from Teresa that she would be published with them. I asked what they would do if or when their other authors start complaining and diving overboard. I will not post the exact email here since I do not think it appropriate but the gist of the email is Teresa will no longer be with Midnight Showcase; in essence, she is NOT to be associated with them. The email explained that they seek to make Midnight Showcase the best publisher they can through babysteps and making their authors and readers happy and feel welcomed.

*Shrugs* Teresa kept harping on Karma well I guess now she is finding out how Karma really works. I said it before Teresa, and I am going to say it again, you screw people and there's no telling what's going to happen to you.

Being as thorough as I can, I went back to check Teresa's blog and...what a surprise? IT'S GONE! It seems that Ms. Wayne has finally taken some advice from Ms. Karen's blog and crawled back under the rock she has crawled out from...but we all know her, sooner or later, she's going to crawl out again just in time to give everyone a kick ass case of heartburn, headaches and constipation....I fear, my friends, that there's no getting rid of this parasite.

I am still working on Ocean's Mist Press but their website is back up! Oh good lord make it stop! Nothing has changed! They still have the authors up and selling their books WITHOUT permission! It seems Noemi does not understand the emails she's been getting so let me put it in small words. STOP SELLING THE AUTHOR'S BOOKS! YOUR PUBLISHING COMPANY HAS SCREWED THEM JUST LIKE MGP! Are you kidding me? Talk about them hard learners.

I will keep digging.




No comments: